Moderate your social networks with Socialmod
Social media is about listening and engaging, and negative comments should not be censored because you don’t want to hear negative things about yourself or your company. Clients don’t respond well to censorship, and you could be creating an even bigger problem for yourself and your business. Therefore, posting on social media should be moderated.
Socialmod provides you with a platform so that you can socially moderate your website. This application can be installed on your website or on the website of the company you are working for, as appropriate. Socialmod offers superior privacy and security control so that your website does not contain any personally identifiable content.
Socialmod ensures that multimedia elements, such as a video or an image, that are uploaded to your site, are fully protected by copyright, as its unique algorithm keeps track of the posts on your website. Socialmod provides a robust report and removes procedures for you or community members you have given lax moderation to flag offensive material. “User protection” – The most important reason for moderation of social networks is an activity that Socialmod performs excellently.
You can create your own community and allow members of your community to have moderation capabilities. Socialmod’s unique algorithm allows you to dismiss any objectionable content on your website before it is circulated to moderators.
This ensures your best administrative control over your site. Socialmod also addresses well the privacy and security concerns about the content posted on its site. It is easy to use and is equipped with valuable analytical applications that ensure better tracking of the content published on your website.
- It is easy to use and valuable analysis widgets such as the “Analysis Dashboard” that helps you monitor the items required to be moderated and the successful and unsuccessful moderations.
- Socialmod uses “Mechanical Turks” to carry out moderation activities. Each of the published content is subjected to at least three scrutinies. Through this scrutiny, a unanimous decision is reached and moderation plans are automatically adopted accordingly.
- You can moderate or create a community of trusted members yourself and give them moderation capabilities.
- The contents that need moderation are displayed in a list form with their thumbnails that allows you a quick view and you can synchronize your actions accordingly.
- “Batch Moderate” allows you to quickly moderate a large amount of published content and helps you speed up the process.
- You can look up the suggestion and also refer the items to moderate to other moderators if those contents are in accordance with the statute.
- It is embedded with unique algorithms that automatically remove content that has received a specific number of negative votes from members of your community.