Eight common characteristics famous celebrities have
Celebrities come and go. They may stay a couple of years, but some fail to make a dent in the entertainment industry and remain a star. Some are successful and iconic on the music, television and film scene.
You may be wondering why some of them have disappeared in the industry. If you look at their stellar status, the luckiest are those who share common characteristics that made them rich and famous.
Take a look at the 8 common characteristics that famous celebrities have in common. Find out if you have any of these traits that may be helpful in your chosen profession.
1. Strong determination and confidence. Celebrities are confident and determined to pursue their goal no matter what happens. They are the type of people who do not care what other people say when they pose naked in a men’s magazine or wear a strange outfit. Getting out of poverty and becoming famous are two things that prompted them to try their luck in Hollywood in hopes of finding the right people to help them in their fledgling career.
2. Your work ethic is contagious. Actors and singers are deprived of sleep as they must stay awake until the next day to finish their engagement. They work hard not only because they know they are highly compensated for their efforts, but because they want to leave a legacy when they are no longer active in the industry. The highest paid actors only get 2-3 hours of sleep until their project ends. But the prices they get for being a workaholic can buy them a new house, a car, a jewelry set, and a fancy handbag.
3. They work for art. Actors awarded multiple awards are demanding in their roles despite the high talent fee they could receive for a particular project. High-caliber actors who have become financially stable would cast meaty roles that could win them an Oscar. They don’t care if they have to go bald or topless as long as the role heightens their creativity level and transforms them into a respected actor. Some celebrities accept roles that are challenging even if they don’t share the same billing category with the lead actors.
4. They are creative and unique. Famous Hollywood personalities defy standard and social norms. They never stop creating and reinventing themselves in order to capture the public’s attention. Miley Cyrus, Madonna, J Lo, Michael Jackson, and to name a few, they had their own tricks and controversies to promote their albums or movies. Even local artists in some key cities around the world do the same, even if it could ruin their reputation and make them infamous. Challenging the norm and ignoring their attackers is the best action for celebrities to be successful in their careers in show business. Gossip is part of show business and receiving it with an open heart can make you stronger and better celebrities.
5. They think, believe and dream big. Real artists think they don’t have a small role. Budding actors need to pay attention to what their veteran counterparts are saying: To be recognized and win big, they need to accept any role that can hone their acting prowess. Since the competition in show business has gotten tough, they must seize every opportunity that comes their way. No, unless they are products of reality shows or beauty pageants, penetrating the entertainment industry is a bit difficult. Changing your mindset from small to big will inspire you to live hard and succeed in show business.
6. They have a high emotional quotient. Although beauty and talent are important aspects to consider when discovering a new talent, film directors and producers prefer actors with a good working attitude. Celebrities acting like divas will likely miss out on getting the right opportunity because their attitude can cause a lot of trouble during filming. High EQ celebrities arrive at work before call time and do not cause failures or delays at work. They can mingle with anyone on set, from the director to the janitor. They can laugh at their own mistakes and can trade jokes with their coworkers, even if they haven’t slept for several nights. Above all, they welcome strangers and mobbing fans for autographs and photographs.
7. They enjoy every part of their work. Being passionate about your work as an artist in the true sense of the word will give you more inspiration to hone your craft. The celebrities who enjoy their career are the ones who will succeed, as they do not get discouraged when failure comes at a time in their lives.
8. Money and fame are only secondary. These two things can lead to frustration if celebrities can’t pull it off. Some famous celebrities who have fewer projects and their fans ignore them have become depressed and suicidal. This is because they think that money and fame are the most important things in life. But the truth is, any career you pursue with passion can be a great source of your finances if you know how to save money.
Celebrities who have lost their careers due to their bad attitude have realized that becoming famous and rich does not happen overnight. They have to learn the traits that could boost their popularity and eventually land them a lot of projects.
Aspiring actors / actresses who are given the break must realize that competition is very high in the industry. A single flaw is observed that could put you off and it would be too late to realize that a newcomer will soon replace your position in show business. Getting rich quick is a mere fantasy, as you have to start from scratch, and when you are already at the peak of your success, be humble and steadfast.