The best kegel exercises for men
When you think of Kegel exercises, you immediately assume they are for women. But did you know that men can do it too? This may surprise some of you, but remember, even men need to work on their sexual prowess.
Only recently have Kegel exercises for men become popular. There are a plethora of regimens that men can do to notice an increase in their stamina and see an improvement in their performance.
How to do the Kegel exercise
Kegel exercises for men come with a myriad of health rewards. The problem is that some people take this for granted. They work their biceps, triceps, and legs, but forget about their pelvic area. Sure, they look good, but when they’re not doing well sexually, there’s always going to be something missing. If you and your partner want to add some spice to your relationship, give him some moves that he can do at home.
If you are a man who wants to satisfy his woman in every possible way, you will need to work the pubococcygeus muscle or the PC muscle during your workout. You will know where this muscle is when you try to stop the flow of urine halfway. The best part about this is that you can do it anywhere because the exercise is so subtle that no one will notice what you are doing.
Kegel exercises strengthen your ability to control erection and ejaculation. So, contract and release your PC muscle in quick successions. This can be challenging at first, but when you do it regularly you will see how easy it becomes. Of course, you may want to start slow. Do at least 25 contractions first. Each contraction should last about 10 seconds. Then slowly release and relax for a few seconds until the next set begins.
If you want to add variety to your routine, you can also use a washcloth. As soon as you notice an erection, try hanging the towel on your penis like a shelf. Lift the towel slightly by doing contractions. The stronger the wipe, the stronger you will be. You can even switch to a towel once you’ve gotten used to the routine.
It’s important that you also learn the art of breathing when you do Kegel exercises. Just focus on your whole body and keep practicing. Always keep your end goal in mind because the better you are in bed, the more confident you will become.
Benefits of Kegel exercises for men
You will no longer underestimate the power of Kegel exercises for men once you see and enjoy the following list of benefits:
- You are better at controlling your ejaculation. This is important if you want your partner to enjoy your time in bed. You will definitely be able to outlast your partner all the time, which is an impressive feat.
- You see an increase in urinary control. Men have more difficulty controlling the urge to urinate. With Kegel exercises, you can prevent dripping that often occurs after you’ve used the bathroom.
- You will see that your penis lengthens during erections. That’s because there is also increased blood flow in your shaft.
- You will have longer lasting erections. Now, your erections work for longer periods of time, allowing you to go for multiple rounds in bed.
- You will have more satisfying climaxes. See how much more powerful your ejaculations are.
- Helps prevent incontinence. You will notice that as you get older, you will have a harder time holding back the urge to urinate. You won’t have to deal with this problem when you do Kegel exercises regularly.
- You will have more confidence because you know that you will keep your partner satisfied.
- Of course, its biggest benefit is the fact that Kegel exercises for men are free. No payment needed for happy sexual experiences!