Why do we need strategic planning to introduce the wisest ACTIONS?
If one occupies a leadership position, in a small, medium or large organization, or if the purpose of the group is social, civic, organizational or governmental, to be a leader as significant as possible. It is important, and significant, to use quality, strategic planning, first, and use that process, to perceive and conceive, create and implement the most relevant, sustainable and necessary action plan. Only then, the opportunities to introduce and take advantage of the wisest opportunities BEHAVIOUR, it becomes much more possible, meaningful, relevant, sustainable and achievable. With that in mind, this article will briefly attempt to consider, examine, review, and discuss what this means and represents, and why it is important.
1. Attention; fitness; articulate; foresee: Great leaders prepare so that they are much better able to anticipate future needs, etc. Imagine, for example, if President Trump seemed more prepared, in terms of taking appropriate action, at the start of this horrible pandemic! We need a leader, who is ready, willing and able to pay close attention, and who has taken the necessary steps to develop the relevant, necessary and necessary skill set and aptitude. The message, it is articulated, must be inclusive, inspiring and motivating, and aim to unite people, for a greater good, and achieve a meaningful, lasting and necessary meeting of minds.
two. Character; clarity; to coordinate: Evaluate any future leader, carefully measuring and considering their quality of character. Only someone, willing to communicate, with integrity and clarity, becomes more capable, of coordinating the efforts of the group, with the best results!
3. Timely; time tested; trends: In addition to learning the necessary lessons from the past, one must be able to consider trends and use the best ones effectively! He should never procrastinate, but rather proceed, consistently, with timely, well-considered actions that align with time-tested principles and ideas.
Four. Integrity; ideas; imagination; innovate: Genuine leadership begins with absolute integrity and combines the best imagination and the will to innovate, without reinventing the wheel. How else can the group of best ideas benefit?
5. Options; open mind; opportunities; organized: The best way to get things done is to carefully consider options and alternatives, with an open mind, and consider potential opportunities that could be beneficial. If one pursued this, in an organized manner, the prospects for success would improve significantly!
6. Needs: Regardless of the group, served and represented, or the position held, effective leadership should always be related to the needs of the constituents, and never to the leader’s personal / political agenda, and / or self-interest.
7. Stronger / strengths; Service; sustainable; system; solutions: The overall goal should be to effectively use one’s personal strengths to make your organization stronger and better. You must emphasize service, and seek to create the best system, achieve sustainable solutions, face future challenges, etc.!
We need true leaders, who understand the need for strategic planning and are able to present the best BEHAVIOUR, to address our needs and priorities! Will you demand better and finer leadership?