Feng Shui Tips for Your RV
Feng shui is believed to use the natural laws of the universe to help you achieve your goal with the help of the flow of positive chi. In simple terms, it is the art of arranging furniture so that one receives good luck. The principles of this art can not only benefit you in your home furnishings, but can also be applied when choosing and arranging RV furniture.
Here are some basic concepts that can be applied right away:
– Clean up the mess of your RV. Get rid of all the things you don’t need or love. You want positive chi to move freely.
– Put your seats at right angles to each other. This will also make it more conducive to conversations between family members.
– Make sure that the coaches and the bed do not have their backs to the entrance.
– Your bed should not be in front of a mirror. In fact, there shouldn’t be any mirrors in the places where you are. It is said that this will bring bad luck and third parties in your relationship.
– The stove in your kitchen area should not be across from the refrigerator or sink. The practical reason is that you don’t want heat going into your fridge, as it will use more electricity. The reason for feng shui is that you don’t want the fire and water elements to collide.
– Make sure to put in as much natural light and air as possible. You want to receive fresh positive chi in your RV.
– Place your bed against a solid wall.
– If you have a pet turtle. Don’t bring it with you.
– Choose your parking spot wisely. Stay away from power poles as the magnetic fields will disrupt your sleep.
– Place the TV in the living room area instead of the bedroom. I know this is a hard habit to break. If you must put it in your bedroom, cover it with a plastic (not cloth) tablecloth when you’re not using it.
There are more feng shui concepts you can apply when arranging your RV furniture. There are concepts like object and color placement (where you’ll be using a feng shui star chart), there are color coordination principles you can follow, and so on. If you really want to apply some advanced concepts, there are multiple online sources and books on the subject. You can also consult a feng shui master or interior designer.