Avoid pain in the penis from the use of the milking machine
Masturbation feels so good that many men went a little over the top and ended up with a sore penis, if not a raw one. Avoiding a sore penis is one of the main rules of practicing good penis care, so a man must be careful not to get carried away when self-stimulating. However, sometimes a man is experimenting with new forms of solo sex play and may end up with a sore penis simply from not being familiar with the new sex game. This may be the case the first few times a man uses a penis milking machine.
Here are some good tips on how to use an unfinished milking machine with an unwanted sore penis.
– Don’t be a cow. Usually milking machines are used as a way to get milk from a real cow more effectively. They have tubes that are meant to connect to a cow’s udder and when the machine is turned on to squeeze and release the udders with enough force for the milk to flow.
That is good for a cow, but a man is not a cow, not even a bull. Using a machine to milk cows on a human penis is asking for trouble. It is made to accommodate udders, which are not the same size as penises; Most importantly, the udder requires more coercive force than the penis.
So instead of a cow milking machine, buy a specialized machine that is made for milking human penises. These come in a variety of shapes and sizes, with different characteristics.
– Read first. Male milking machines are sex toys and, like most sex toys, they should come with a set of instructions. In the heat of excitement, don’t just throw them away; read them. They may have important safety instructions.
– Prepare a little. These machines are not intended to force a man to have an erection; They are intended to be applied to a penis that is already erect, so take the time to make the member properly stiff. Also, the penis may need to be lubricated; read the instructions (see # 2 above) to see if this is necessary and if a specific type of lubricant is needed.
– Rubber on top. Unless instructions prevent it, consider using a condom. That little extra layer can help prevent pain.
– Pay attention. This is probably the hardest part. If the milking machine is doing its job correctly, a man will experience incredible sensations on his penis. When this happens, it is not unusual for a man to forget about everything else and focus on following through to a great climax. However, it is better if a man can keep at least a small part of his mind paying attention to the operation of the machine. Even if it feels good, does it seem to be pinching or rubbing the penis? Is it causing the skin to wrinkle? If a man is intact, is his foreskin free from being caught? Keeping some of one’s thoughts in the process itself can help a man know if he needs to quit to avoid penis pain, or maybe even injury.
A male milking machine can bring great pleasure, even if the end result is a sore penis. When penis pain occurs, for whatever reason, it is worth using a top drawer penis health cream (Health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven to be gentle and safe for the skin). To help restore damaged penis skin that results from pain and overuse, look for a cream that contains a high-quality emollient (like shea butter) and a natural moisturizer (like vitamin E). The skin of the penis also benefits from the presence of a powerful antioxidant, especially alpha lipoic acid. This ingredient fights excess free radicals that can damage the skin of the penis by creating oxidative stress.