7 questions you should never ask your ouijaboard
When planning a session, it is critical that you establish a “safe” list of questions to ask the board before the session begins.
This is why it is important not to wear the ouija board when you are intoxicated, as it can cause you to ask some potentially dangerous questions.
Here’s a quick list of 7 questions you should never ask the board under any circumstances.
- When am I going to die – This is simply dangerous as you are simply tempting fate. What if the board returns with the answer “NOW”? In such a case, you may find it difficult to sleep at night for quite a long time.
- Are you in the room with me right now? – The board will invariably answer “YES” in an attempt to scare you. This can cause the mood to turn sour very quickly in a séance.
- Are you a good or bad spirit? – Very rarely will an evil spirit admit its nature until it is too late and it has possessed a host.
- How did you die – Asking a disembodied spirit about the nature of its death is not the right question. Such a question is likely to raise a great deal of negative energy directly from the spirit itself as you remember your passing.
- Will you stay with us forever? – Why would you want the spirit to stay with you forever, especially if it plans to cause chaos in your life?
- Could you show yourself now? – The spirit will probably see this as a challenge, but in most cases it won’t show up right away. It will wait until you are alone and then it will present itself to you, usually at night, when you are helpless. Many people who have asked this question before have ended up having extremely unpleasant nightmares while doing this.
- Are you the devil himself? – Again, asking this question would be extremely silly as it could result in some unpleasant appearances during or after the experience.
More Ouija Hazards May Be Found here.