How to avoid becoming a sugar daddy
A sugar daddy is a candy, not a real man
Women seeking gold fill the online dating world just as they do in the real world. If you have any money, I’m sure you know how quickly women gold diggers come to call. However, there are a few ways you can avoid becoming a sugar daddy to these women by avoiding them all together.
1. Pay attention to what a woman puts as her “hotties” on her profile. If you enjoy the “finer things in life” or “enjoy being pampered,” you may want to be careful. Also, if you notice that she labels herself “spoiled,” it may not be what you want if you’re looking to keep your wallet out of the relationship.
2. Take a look at his profile picture. See her in Gucci shoes with a matching bag? Have you ever noticed a dress like the ones you see on the magazine covers in the box? If you look like you’ve stepped off a Hollywood street, and your income is 20 to 40 thousand, then you have to run the other way. Someone has to have paid for all those luxuries, and if it’s not her, then you have to wonder who it is.
3. When you start to engage in conversations with her, be on the lookout for
key phrases that will let you know what you are really looking for. Mainly, if the conversation continually leads us to how much you earn, how you enjoy spending your money, what kind of luxuries you allow yourself or any other question that has to do mainly with money without questions being a normal part of the conversation, this is a problem. woman to avoid.
4. A woman who wants to make sure that the person she is interested in is financially stable is one thing; a woman who can only see dollar signs is something else entirely.
5. If you are already in a relationship and you begin to realize that the woman is a gold digger, you can still avoid becoming her sugar daddy. If the woman works, and let’s face it, a lot of women do, then don’t feel the need to buy her expensive things or take her to expensive meals.
6. It is not necessary to spoil your partner, especially if the only abuse she responds to is green. There are many things you can do together that do not require you to spend a full month’s salary. Splurging every now and then is fine, but when the woman starts expecting it and gets mad when she doesn’t get it, that’s when you know she wants you to be her daddy.
You’ve worked too hard to spend your money on someone who only sees it as a free ride. You must decide how much you want to spend in a relationship, and if what you want to spend does not match the amount that she is determined to make you spend, you must reevaluate your relationship.